Friday 25 November 2011

Working in a big office, there are always plenty of girls to look at, and it was maybe 4 years ago that I realised that some girls left their shoes under their desks at night. Sometimes I'd be in early in the morning and I'd be game enough to touch them just for a minute, terrified that someone would come in and find me.
One saturday morning when I was in way earlier than anyone else I went to the next level. These lovely heels belonged to a pretty Irish girl. I snapped them up and stashed them in my backpack and took them home.
That night I just stared and stared at them, they were so much sexier than my own heels because I could picture this girl wearing them. And that was the first time I masturbated into/on some shoes. I'd already wanked myself silly beforehand so there wasnt much left, but this was the start of a new obsession.


About 2 months after that one of my other friends left me the keys to her house while she went overseas. Her plane had barely left the tarmac and I was back in her house and grabbing her shoes. I spent 2 happy weeks covering those shoes with cum. I even slept in her bed one night, waking up every few hours and shooting another sticky load. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that one pair of shoes and a pair of pantyhose somehow ended up at my house permanently after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment