Friday 11 November 2011

I don't know where/when it started, all I know is that as long as I can remember I've been obsessed with pantyhose and high heels. I can't help myself, the first thing I look at when looking at a woman is starting at the feet and then going up from there.
It can just be the heels, or the pantyhose, but if it's both...then I'm in heaven.

But just looking wasn't enough, I needed to have some for myself. I must have been maybe 17 when I bought my first pair of heels. No big thing, except that I'm male. I found some nice 4" heeled sandals in a local big Dept store. I guessed at the size I needed and then grabbed a few other items that I needed and headed for the checkout, my heart pounding all the time, and to be honest my dick was pounding too! I paid for them and couldn't get out of the store quickly enough, I was sure everyone was watching me.

When I got home, luckily no-one else was there. I stole a pair of my mums pantyhose and then slipped my heels on... I must have cum 2 or 3 times in that session. It set the standard for the rest of my life and an obsession that still won't quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment