Thursday 24 November 2011

Over the years my shoe collection goes up and down in size. During marriage No 1 (wife knew nothing of my fetish) I only had a handful as they were hard to hide. Then a divorce meant solo living and the collection size went up! The weird thing is I've pretty much always got more heels than I have my normal male shoes.
This shot is from 3 years back just when I was looking to downsize somewhat due to arrival of wife No 2 on the scene. Some of these I bought to fit me, some I 'borrowed' from female friends. OK, I stole them.
Some I couldn't bear to part with and they're well hidden away in the house now, but some have gone on ebay never to be seen again.





I wonder what the women who bought these shoes would think if they knew their real source? I feel kinda weird about it but it's no biggie. Perhaps there are other guys on ebay masquerading as women like I do? I have 2 ebay accounts, my normal one, and my alter ego female one where I buy/sell my shoes.



I look at some of these now and wish I still had them, but if I sneak to my special hiding place now my current collection numbers 35, so another 10 or so on top of that wouldn't be a good thing. In this instance I'll just have to stick with the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment